$1,000 uPONICS Hydroponics/Aquaponics Scholarship
Deadline for submissions: November 1, 2018
1. Must be a US Citizen
2. Must be attending an accredited college or university within the US
3. Submission must be 100% original and written entirely by the applicant
How to Enter:
1. Students must write a well-researched and original essay. Minimum word count of 1000. Maximum word count of 3500.
2. Choose a topic that relates to how hydroponics and/or aquaponics is a sustainable method of agriculture. This can be an overview of benefits, personal experience with hydroponics/aquaponics, original ideas or solutions, or anything the applicant wishes to address. So long as it relates to the sustainability aspect of hydroponics and/or aquaponics, the submission will be considered. We will also consider submissions that focus on the effectiveness and future value of LED Grow Light Technology.
3. Submit essay and contact information via http://uponics.com/aquaponics-
4. Application deadline is November 1, 2018. Winner will notified by November 5th, 2017. Name of scholarship recipient will be updated on uPONICs’ website.
Applicant must include the following using the form below:
- First and last name
- Contact information (email address and phone number)
- Name of college or university
- Major/Minor (if declared)
- Estimated graduation year
- 1000-3500 word essay on the topic